To use our services, you must be of legal age and agree to the following Terms of Service.
1.Agreement refers to our Terms and Conditions
2.Terms – the Company, We, or Our – refer to Affluent Essays, the provider of academic and business writing services to Clients.
3.Terms – the Customer, the User, You, or Yours – refer to the person or persons who submit Orders with the Company and abide the Terms and Conditions described in this Agreement.
4.Messaging System is the software that ensures uninterrupted communication between the Customer and the Writer, or with a Support Team Representative
5.Order refers to the actual request for a Product sent to our Company by the Customer. It includes particular requirements and a specification of sources to be used while writing.
6.Order Status shows the progress of the Order, the current position towards completion
7.Product is the result of the Order, an original content, written and delivered to the Client in accordance to his or her inquiry as a digital document
8.Product Revision is a request sent by the Client for editing the final version of the Product based on the initial requirements of the order.
9.Quality Assurance Department refers to the Company’s structural unit responsible for evaluating and protecting the quality of our Services.
10. Support Representatives to the Company’s structural unit responsible for coordinating and assisting the Order process.
11. Verification Process is a set of actions required from the Customer and Support to confirm the billing identity of the Customer and transaction authorization as well as to prevent fraud.
12. The Writer is a person that our company employs as a freelancer to provide research and writing services to the Client according to the Company Agreement.
13. The Application refers to the mobile user application specifically designed to attend to the customer needs with the help of mobile device.
14. The term – Personal Balance – refers to the personal account of the Customer with the Company that stores Credits of the customer, added to his/her personal balance at own will to further compensate the price of the order(s) at own discretion.
1.Free amendments are provided to the Customer by the Company to ensure the quality of the Paper provided and to ensure total Customer’s satisfaction with the Order. To receive a free revision of the Product, the Customer has to submit a revision request in written form using the Messaging System or Company’s email no later than fourteen (15) calendar days after the Order delivery date and no later than thirty (35) calendar days after the Order delivery date for any dissertation, thesis, research proposal, thesis proposal, dissertation chapters writing or any other reasonably large assignments. Should the revision deadline be missed, the Customer may have his or her order revised for additional payment or place an order for editing
2.The Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline a revision request if the revision instructions violate initial Order instructions. In such cases the Customer may be requested to pay additionally for the requested changes or place the Order for editing.
3.The Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline or limit multiple revision requests if the Customer’s behavior demonstrates obvious exploitation of the Writer and other unreasonable requests.
1. When making a payment for an Order you agree it is for personal and non-commercial use only and the payment you make is a reflection of time and effort for conducting research and writing pertaining to your order as well as maintenance and administration necessary for Product delivery.
2. You are not to reproduce, modify, distribute or display the Product in any way on a World Wide Web or in the form of a hard copy over a reasonable limit necessary for personal use
3. Writers who work on behalf of our Company hand over the ownership of all delivered Products to the Company, that retains full copyright of the Products We provide
4. All Products are provided solely as an example of research, reference or for learning and a sample of how to perform an academic writing. All Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright remain with the Company.
5. In the case that a Client wants to use Our Services for Commercial Purposes, there applies an additional payment that is subject to discussion. However, such an option is ONLY limited to services such as Scripts, CV, Business Plans and other forms of Business writing. The rights of any academic work remain with the Company.
1. The Company has zero tolerance to plagiarism, academic dishonesty and fraud. We will not be held accountable if such unethical and illegal use of our products and Website content occurs
2. We strictly abide all Copyright laws. Any opposing activity is solely a responsibility of the Customer if he/she breaks our Terms and Conditions
3. It is our responsibility to ensure high quality for orders delivered to Clients. However, We are NOT liable for scores/results from third parties.
1. In a bid to meet the existing fraud prevention policies and procedures we must provide verification of every Customer’s billing information. It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to immediately verify the provided data and comply with our Company’s request sent via email. We reserve the right to reject not verified orders as they are violating our Agreement.
2. Stolen cards usage or any other fraudulent behavior will be immediately reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities for further investigation. Our Company is strongly against any kind of cybercrime.
3. The client should ensure that he/she uses a verified PayPal account that he/she is the legit Owner. Any form of fraud/money launder is not permitted.
1. All Terms and Conditions that define the rights and obligations of both contract parties, the Customer and the Company, are listed in this Agreement. This document solely, its statements, promises or inducements, are to be considered valid or binding. After accepting the Terms and Conditions, this Agreement substitutes all previous verbal or written communications and/or Agreements between the parties. The content can only be modified in writing, signed by the Customer and the Company, and indorsed on this Agreement.
2. The Customer accepts that if a certain portion of our Terms and Conditions is in conflict with any state law, it will not affect the rest of the document. Our and the Customer’s rights and obligations will continue to be in force as there is no invalid part in the Agreement.
3. The Agreement is governed, in its interpretation and performance, by the laws of the state where the Company is located and holds its principal business
1. The Company provides no warranties or representations in terms of the stated website or any materials published. The case includes any warranties of merchantability or lack of infringement of use, or any warranties arising from the direct usage of the service or any products purchased via this website.
2. The Company also does not claim that our service will always be uninterrupted or free of errors, and thus will not be held liable for any consequences that can occur as a result. It is the Customer’s responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, or other content provided in connection with our service or otherwise.
By accepting the above Terms and Conditions of this Agreement you agree to release and not hold the Company and its employees, shareholders, officers, agents, representatives, directors, affiliates, promotion, subsidiaries, advertising and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers (the “Company’s Affiliates”) responsible for any and all losses, rights, damages, claims, and actions of any kind, arising from or related to the products, including but not limited to:
This section provides you with information regarding the Company’s policies on refunds.
This policy has different levels as shown:
Copyright ©2019 - 2020 All Rights Reserved